ST PATRICK’S COLLEGE, WELLINGTON
Business Manager: New Position
St Patrick’s College Wellington has a long and proud history of providing high quality Catholic education in Wellington. We have a culture of high expectations and continuous improvement in all areas of school life: spiritual, academic, sporting, cultural and social, so our young men are sent out to be leaders of the church and of the communities where they live.
We are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic and experienced leader to fill this fulltime fixed term position of Business Manager, reporting directly to the Rector.
Working in partnership with our school leadership team, the successful candidate will be accountable for:
• Driving changes to improve capability and delivery of strategic financial advice
• Financial planning and forecasting to the College Boards
• Continuous improvement within the support and administration areas
• Property and business management, strategic planning and advice
• Development, coaching and advancement of a cohesive support team.
We’d love to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
• Sound and proven commercial, accounting and financial strategy acumen
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
• The ability to be an innovative problem solver
• Successful property management experience
• Developing others through strong leadership of teams, achieving outcomes and stakeholder negotiation experience
• Being a strategic thinker with the ability to analyse and evaluate operational effectiveness through sound judgement
An understanding of the education system and our special Catholic character would be an advantage but is not essential, as it is the commercial acumen and business experience that we are seeking within a Catholic educational context.
For a detailed position description please contact the Rector’s PA Gerardine Parkinson on 04 939 5417 or email email@example.com. Applications, in writing with a cover letter, CV, and the names of two professional referees close on Friday 6th October 2017 and should be sent to: The Rector, St Patrick’s College, P O Box 14 022, Kilbirnie, Wellington 6241.
Applicants must have NZ Residency and will be required to undergo a safety check.